Salt River Quality
Following are features that are standard with all Salt River Rustic Furniture.
- All of our furniture is proudly built here in the USA, by hard working craftsmen
- We do not use pressed wood, veneers, laminates, plywood etc. We use pine, aspen, alder, and reclaimed wood. Everything we make is built from solid wood with the exception of drawer bottoms.
- We are eco-friendly and only use recycled lumber and dead standing logs
- We use full extension, steel ball bearing glides, with a 100 lb capacity
- All drawers are constructed with a solid wood, four-sided box to which the drawer face is attached. The box is grooved to hold the bottom in place (not stapled)
- Each piece of furniture comes fully assembled with a top and bottom brace to keep it squared and stable for a lifetime of use
- The furniture is hand-built and each drawer is numbered for accurate fit should the drawers be removed
- Beds are shipped with the headboard and foot board fully assembled. The sides and support systems are clearly marked for ease of assembly
- Support planks or logs are included with beds
- Pedestals are included with the beds (full thru king size) which provide additional support for the center of the bed
- All hardware is included.
- All stains and carvings are applied by hand
- We use a restaurant grade lacquer that is resistant to water. A three coat process makes our finish smooth to the touch and very durable
- We welcome CUSTOM requests
- We drop-ship anywhere in the country by common carrier. We do not ship outside the USA
- All shipments are insured